Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Give'em something to wake up
with brother, these sheeple are braindead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 03:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
One trip to the grocery store and sadly you'll see a flock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 March, 04:45
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I know, right! I can’t believe I’m the only one in the grocery store without a mask. They always offer kindly, and I always politely decline. ... And I’m in TEXAS! TEXAS!!! 🀯

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 04:46
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
I'm always the only one too!!! Sad actually.

01 March, 05:01
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
I keep thinking it will catch on... But people are still watching MSM and they don’t tend to question it. Funny, before the mask thing, when they just started scaring everyone, I was all about masks. So I spoke to a physician about it. He explained masks like N95 are good for surgeons to use in order to keep saliva bacteria from infecting a patient in surgery. However, viruses are much smaller and masks are worthless for preventing the spread of viruses. Then I learned masks are harmful with extended use. Then I learned it is illegal to force people to wear masks under the Nuremberg Laws... So... it was a no-brainer for me. So, how do we inform our communities without being intrusive?

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 05:03
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Well, someone else on here places cards in the grocery store. I need to hook up my printer 😁

I like that idea! I’ll do that! πŸ˜ƒ
05:08 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Stanford, click on at the bottom under it