Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Give'em something to wake up
with brother, these sheeple are braindead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
One trip to the grocery store and sadly you'll see a flock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
03:41 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 March, 04:45
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I know, right! I can’t believe I’m the only one in the grocery store without a mask. They always offer kindly, and I always politely decline. ... And I’m in TEXAS! TEXAS!!! 🀯

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 04:46
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
I'm always the only one too!!! Sad actually.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
02 March, 04:53
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
i lved in Tx 20 yrs and went back to visit my son at Christmas this past year and i just knew the mask thing would not be tolerated there, OMG Texas was way way worse than Georgia.