Only people mentioned by RobCombs in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 01:39
In response Robert Combs to his Publication
Unfit for power

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 10:03
TUUUUUUNNNNEEELLLLLLS in his area, kids, KIDS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
03 March, 01:06
he should hang in front of everybody. he nearly wiped out a while generation in his state

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 10:43
Prison? Pfffffffttttttttttttttt! How many counts of murder? What kind of dealings with Red mother fucking China? And now we find out he is assaulting people left and right? PRISON? Nope.

HANG HIM!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 March, 09:24
As much as I despise linking a NYT article, I find it great that even they are writing about this piece of shit.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 March, 08:34
Worse than prison

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
01 March, 07:19
UNDER THE FREAK'N PRISON!!!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 06:40
Along with anyone else whom knew and didnt speak up.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 March, 06:17
He belongs HANGING

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 06:04
How about putting HIM in a nursing home. for the rest of his life. And bar family from visiting. For life.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 March, 05:21
YES! In the new geriatric ward!

He may need a bidet

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 March, 05:05
😂SORRY IM NOT SHARING BECAUSE I BELIEVE THIS MAN BELONGS IN HELL. I LOVE THE MEME THOUGH

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 March, 06:38
In response james wafer to his Publication
Same. I don't want this piece of EVIL on my timeline.
ewwwww

Jim SOS @Patriot66
01 March, 04:49
Put him in General population wearing nothing but his Nipple Rings!! 😂

Michael Catino @MCanon
01 March, 04:17
sorry but I dont he deserves the death penalty for crimes against humanity. Sad thing is we can only kill him once.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 03:53
He should be stoned to death on PPV. All proceeds go to the children being saved by our great American heroes. Likely all wishful thinking.......after 4 plus years we have yet to see a PUBLIC arrest of a single member of the Government in DC. Want a REAL awakening? Want us to truly "trust the plan and "enjoy the show"? Start by doing something for ALL to see. A SINGLE public arrest. Until then, "patriots in control" is nothing more than a myth. Show us the mother fucking money!

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
01 March, 03:47
hang that asshole now

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 March, 03:26
hang would be better

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts