Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 10:10
Nana is quite sore this morning. We had some powerful storms in TN last night or some demons with attitude idk which.

Went to the back door last night to let my doggie in because it was raining really hard. As soon as I opened the back storm door the wind bent the door competely backwards out of my hand and it literally sucked me out of the door and just tossed me about 5 feet and I am not a tiny woman. I mean just sucked me right out the door. Fortunately I was thrown past the brick steps, it even sucked a picture and some tiny pots off a shelf on the wall by the door. Never had anything like that happen b4. Fairly certain I broke a couple of little toes but just sore in other places. I wont be doing much today, very sore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
If you can have someone run out for you, Arnica is really great natural anti-inflammatory for sore muscles. All natural. You can get it as a cream, gel or pills. A natural store or co-op will carry it. Walgreen's and CVS do as well. You can even get the dual pack with cream and pills. The pills are super small; take 3-4 every 4 hours; just stick them under your tongue and let them dissolve.
12:49 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MNLadyD in this post can reply
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 04:31
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
Oh and one last use about wonderful Arnica in pill form as well as it can help with colitis, crohn's disease, and IBS flare-ups. It's gentle on the stomach and intestinal track as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 04:27
FYI - Another fabulous use for Arnica is to help breakdown and heal scar tissue. You can use it after you're allowed to expose the incision point to water/soap/lotion again. I've had 2 ACL replacements and you can barely see my knees were cut into after using Arnica. A good friend of mine used it as well after he donated a kidney and you'd never know it looking at his back either as the scar is barely visable. Beyond the visable benefits, it also helps break down that scar tissue so it's not so "tight" under the internal layers of the skin. It allows for elasticity of the skin to come back around the scar.

Laura Long @PatriotMI
01 March, 12:57
Great Product

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 12:55
Awesome thx I have never heard of that one!
Learn we do everyday!