Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 10:10
Nana is quite sore this morning. We had some powerful storms in TN last night or some demons with attitude idk which.

Went to the back door last night to let my doggie in because it was raining really hard. As soon as I opened the back storm door the wind bent the door competely backwards out of my hand and it literally sucked me out of the door and just tossed me about 5 feet and I am not a tiny woman. I mean just sucked me right out the door. Fortunately I was thrown past the brick steps, it even sucked a picture and some tiny pots off a shelf on the wall by the door. Never had anything like that happen b4. Fairly certain I broke a couple of little toes but just sore in other places. I wont be doing much today, very sore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you can have someone run out for you, Arnica is really great natural anti-inflammatory for sore muscles. All natural. You can get it as a cream, gel or pills. A natural store or co-op will carry it. Walgreen's and CVS do as well. You can even get the dual pack with cream and pills. The pills are super small; take 3-4 every 4 hours; just stick them under your tongue and let them dissolve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotMI in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Long, click on at the bottom under it