Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is quite sore this morning. We had some powerful storms in TN last night or some demons with attitude idk which.

Went to the back door last night to let my doggie in because it was raining really hard. As soon as I opened the back storm door the wind bent the door competely backwards out of my hand and it literally sucked me out of the door and just tossed me about 5 feet and I am not a tiny woman. I mean just sucked me right out the door. Fortunately I was thrown past the brick steps, it even sucked a picture and some tiny pots off a shelf on the wall by the door. Never had anything like that happen b4. Fairly certain I broke a couple of little toes but just sore in other places. I wont be doing much today, very sore.
10:10 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
01 March, 01:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Prayers abound for you! Ice will help reduce the swelling. At the drugstore (or the doctor's office) you can purchase a post surgery safety shoe.
You can use a light amount of compression paired with an ice pack to reduce pain and swelling until the injury can be wrapped in a splint or with buddy bonding. Elevation is excellent to relieve pain. Epsom salt in warm water will help the toes heal.
Tumeric, Ginger, Boswellia and Roesemary are all excellent for inflamation.
Angels to your side!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 01:00
So sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon❣️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
01 March, 12:49
so sorry! get well soon! god bless you

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 12:50
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
😘😇

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 12:49
If you can have someone run out for you, Arnica is really great natural anti-inflammatory for sore muscles. All natural. You can get it as a cream, gel or pills. A natural store or co-op will carry it. Walgreen's and CVS do as well. You can even get the dual pack with cream and pills. The pills are super small; take 3-4 every 4 hours; just stick them under your tongue and let them dissolve.

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 04:27
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
FYI - Another fabulous use for Arnica is to help breakdown and heal scar tissue. You can use it after you're allowed to expose the incision point to water/soap/lotion again. I've had 2 ACL replacements and you can barely see my knees were cut into after using Arnica. A good friend of mine used it as well after he donated a kidney and you'd never know it looking at his back either as the scar is barely visable. Beyond the visable benefits, it also helps break down that scar tissue so it's not so "tight" under the internal layers of the skin. It allows for elasticity of the skin to come back around the scar.

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
01 March, 04:31
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
Oh and one last use about wonderful Arnica in pill form as well as it can help with colitis, crohn's disease, and IBS flare-ups. It's gentle on the stomach and intestinal track as well.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 March, 12:20
@sirhuckleberry
Oh, that really hurts! What you can do is (but first let the doctor check if the broken parts are fitting wel together) tape them to a toe that isn't broken. Takes about 3 to 4 month to heal well. Use a pair of shoes that are larger then your own size. Take a walking stick and use it at the other side (=the healthy side) of which your toes are broken. Hope you have a quick recovery.

01 March, 12:46
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you for the great advise. I will be ok. I have had broken ones before.

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
01 March, 11:08
About where are you at im TN? I am near Chattanooga. we had bad rains and seems like some winds. I mostly slept through it. I hope you are ok. Take it easy and rest up today. Seems we have a "Few" Storms to get through at the moment Nana. Praying for all!

01 March, 11:39
In response Joy Thul to his Publication
Yeah Nana will be fine just took me by surprise.
I am in Middle TN.
Hi neighbor!

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
01 March, 12:13
In response Joy Thul to his Publication
We gotta take care of our neighbors if we can only hang on to them and hold them up as best we can!

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 March, 10:58
I'm curious...but first, let me wish you speedy recovery...what picture? Tiny pots? Did you notice what moved?

01 March, 11:42
In response Dottie French to her Publication
They didnt move they were knocked off the shelf into the floor. A picture of cows and some tiny pot air plants. Blew over all my furniture on the patio.

Peggy Matthews @happy71
01 March, 10:53
WOW! Im so sorry to hear you were hurt. I hope that God heals you quickly and your back on here in no time. I will miss your postings. Until then I will pray for your speedy recovery. Broke toes..... I cant even imagine right now. Ouch

01 March, 11:45
In response Peggy Matthews to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words but I am ok just sore and a bit bruised.
Bless u hun

Paul Bruton @DrB
01 March, 10:20
🙏💕 Heal quickly!

01 March, 10:21
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Thx I will be fine. Just never had the wind toss me around like a dishrag b4.

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
01 March, 10:18
An epsom salt bath with do wonders 🙏

01 March, 10:20
In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication
Yeah NANA has a whirlpool tub and the salts!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
01 March, 10:31
In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication
Yes and if you are a smoker, the tub will get a black/brown ring around it, as epsom salt baths pull the nicotine from your body.

Nanny Marlowe @DeplorableNan94me
01 March, 10:16
Praying you heal quick and feel better soon! 🙏

01 March, 10:18
In response Nanny Marlowe to her Publication
😘😇Thx it will be fine just sore.

Tami Sanchez @Tami2021
01 March, 10:15
😘oh my is your body ok? sending you lots of love

01 March, 10:24
In response Tami Sanchez to her Publication
Yes just sore all but the toes, thanks