Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Some of the best sources out there are low key and even slightly obscure. They don't shout how they are in the know, and package their intel in ways that require faith in your own discernment ability. There are many ways in which we are quietly signalled what is going on and why we should have continued belief in the cause and hope for a good ending.
08:06 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 01:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin - you are a quietly and steadily encouraging beacon of light! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
01 March, 12:45
I trust in the Lord. I am patient. I do not follow the masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
01 March, 10:45
Tired of the doubters...nothing is happening...really? Give me a break 🙄

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:21
Baffling times. So we are at war, but patriots are in ctonrol, enjoy the show, you are watching a movie, etc.? So the election was a military sting conducted by white hats or the trash cheated to keep trump from exposing them? Too many mixed signals. And some call this "The Grand Awakening"? There is no awakening without piublic AND mass justice. How can some NOT see that? So criminals have been identified. All evidence in hand. But we willw ait for the arrests because we don't want to rattle the snowflake trash into a Civil War? Pure insanity, folks!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 March, 09:18
The only issue is they to give out disinfo for the cause. The reason I need to step hack for a bit & spend more time with Family. If we got some nuggets for family to chew on, I could probably keep going, but they are losing hope.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:23
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Until we see MASS and PUBLIC arrests, no one who isn't already awake is waking up. Once everyone establishes this pure, plain and simple fact, we can move on to who is exactly in control. Are we at WAR or are we watching a movie? Who rigged the election? The whote hats doing the sting or the low IQ, pure trash cult? Choking to death at it ALL. Great words yesterday, but zero actions immediately after make the words meaningless. Compelte cardiac arrest!

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
01 March, 08:35
💛❤️💛💛🙏you are one special uy God bless you

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 March, 08:34
Thank you for saying that Martin.....there are too many who only want to follow "the stars".

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
01 March, 08:25
Separate the signal from the "noise." Suggesting rather than stating, raising questions about the implications of an issue, offering "what if" scenarios, being pithy allowing for parsing and discernment, and selective omission of variables in the conversational equation forces one to "fill in the blanks" and ponder. Shine the light for others to consider and investigate.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
01 March, 08:16
Numbers don't lie. We have much more than we know.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 08:14
I love love love that you are on Anon up! 💖💖. I hope I get to meet you one day!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 08:12
Amen.❤️🙏✝️🛡️
Attune to God. Become Whole again. Be Patient, All Will Go, It takes time as many are being rescued all over. We are all children seperated by the Fires and Smoke. Rescuers are working dilligently. No ONE Above the Other. Its time to Flip the Kirby! Clean the Lens. Revival! ❤️🙏✝️

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
01 March, 08:10
Your wisdom each day is refreshing thank you for all you do, I know behind the scene we all struggle but you stand firm each day and never black pill 🙏🏼🙏🏼