icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
For new followers who missed this one on Twatter. This is what you get when you type Biden Inauguration in Gematria:

Biden inauguration in Jewish Gematria equals: 797.

Biden inauguration in English Gematria equals: 1104.

Biden inauguration in Simple Gematria equals: 184.

Top Match in Jewish Gematria: "DC US is dead MMXIII" [=2013] and
"I don't think so he's the man"...

Numbers don't lie.
11:09 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by icQnnect in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 March, 11:27
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
JFK JRS TWEET ABOUT THIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 March, 11:28
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
2 pics arrow right‼️‼️‼️‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
13 March, 10:56
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Gematria is literally the language of the satanic cabal. AFTER Trump returns and takes over if this Gematria continues you know 100% Trump is one of them. Keep that in mind as we go forward.

Juan O likes to talk about "their" numbers and how "they" like to make all plans using them. He forgets to mention that the 17, 19 and many other numbers follow Trump and are glorified by the Q masses.

One of two things is about to happen. 1. Military takes over and puts Trump back in command and the Gematria shit goes away 100% Or 2. the same as above sentence but Gematria continues to pave the way.

At that point we will know the truth.

My guess, my 100% belief: Trump is indeed part of the Cabal and all of this was part of the entire plan. Why? Well, Satan has alwayas owned the left and now he owns the right through the letter Q. The entire world will be praising Q very soon.

Keep your eyes open. God never promised a Q drained swamp. But a
Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist!

Just Mee @TrustinGod
13 March, 11:16
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
I figured if anyone was the anti-christ, it would have been Obama...but I am not qualified to make an intelligent argument regarding the anti-christ.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
14 March, 12:16
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
I can't tell you how many times I've had the thought that the patriots following Trump, and yes I'm one, are being kept under control. The hold the line, trust the plan, etc are preventing an uprising of armed citizens. Just think what would happen if 70+ million armed people organized and went to war against the establishment. I hope I'm wrong and we're not being played, but I've had the thought more than once.