Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 March, 08:06
Some of the best sources out there are low key and even slightly obscure. They don't shout how they are in the know, and package their intel in ways that require faith in your own discernment ability. There are many ways in which we are quietly signalled what is going on and why we should have continued belief in the cause and hope for a good ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 March, 09:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The only issue is they to give out disinfo for the cause. The reason I need to step hack for a bit & spend more time with Family. If we got some nuggets for family to chew on, I could probably keep going, but they are losing hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Until we see MASS and PUBLIC arrests, no one who isn't already awake is waking up. Once everyone establishes this pure, plain and simple fact, we can move on to who is exactly in control. Are we at WAR or are we watching a movie? Who rigged the election? The whote hats doing the sting or the low IQ, pure trash cult? Choking to death at it ALL. Great words yesterday, but zero actions immediately after make the words meaningless. Compelte cardiac arrest!
10:23 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 12:11
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Can totally understand that. You join many who feel this anxiety and pain. Some are succumbing to it. That's why I am so troubled about dragging this out. A single arrest would go a long way in not only making those awake feel better and more confidant, but, perhaps MORE importantly, awaken those who simply will not be awakened by a cookie cutter CPAC speech. Quality speech, but nothing new, nothing those who have been awake didn't already know. We are ready for MAGICAL TIMES.....TODAY. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Not next month. Not next year. Not in 2092. TODAY. And a single arrest, with Patriots firmly in control and as we alegedly watch this movie, isn't asking for much. Arrest a Swalwell. Perp him. Try him. Hang him. For ALL to see. BOOM! You have a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". Today we have no country. Why? No one knows that answer. No one even pretends to know. Is what it is.

Hang in there and God bless!

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
01 March, 10:52
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Just because YOU aren't noticing doesnt mean there is no action.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:54
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
Give me one.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:56
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
I'm talking the same crininals who have been running the DC pure trash swamp.....a Schiff, a Pelosi, a Swalwell, a Graham, a Cheney, a Waters, a McConnell, a Nads Nadler, etc........tell me what I have missed. Which one of these career crimnals and KNOWN pedos have been arrested for any and all to see? DEAD. There are ZERO. We currently have no country.