Jim Cue @1QLight
I think this time is soon--the sleepers must awaken.
02:06 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
02 March, 03:18
In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
02 March, 03:19
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 02:52
How are the kids going to handle this news? We you be letting the kids watch?....... I worry for the kids, talk about nightmares..... Kids are not going to want to sleep in their own rooms.

Jim Cue @1QLight
02 March, 03:03
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I'm betting on a combo of parental warnings and method of presentation. This has been my biggest Q from the start--how do U tell the World about the "impossible" in a way that will make sense and convince? No answers, but I fully trust the Military and PDJT to pull it off. Mean time I Pray... Cheers!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 March, 03:19
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
use loving discernment....trust your heart.

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 02:24
Ready! I tried to prepare anyone I could, hoping it would help them in the long run. Tired of being called a Q-tard, but it doesn't matter! I could careless, if it ends up helping the 1 person. I will have a few people to go and call on after these two weeks, the ones who got real nasty with me, I will "try" to be nice, maybe or maybe not!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 March, 08:17
Praying for strength, the Light to shine & much Love to bring unity & faith. God Bless All may we rise.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 March, 06:50
the children
human trafficking
Satan/Luciferian rituals
right in our faces via Hollywood
just beneath us in a network of tunnels

May this great nation, and indeed the entire world,
rise up against unspeakable EVIL

God help us.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 03:17
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vic Patriot @BirdWwg1Wga
02 March, 05:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Timmer Spolish @Bpatriotic
01 March, 05:04
when it happens it happens. don't expect a timeline. then when it's done it's done

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
01 March, 04:59
when did he write that?

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 05:06
In response Lone Girl to her Publication
Press conference around Feb/March last yr--to the best of my knowledge--I watched it live but did not record date.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 04:05
Am not looking forward to this, but it is necessary so we never forget. Remember the holocaust?? People didn't want to see that and this is 10000x worse. WE MUST NEVER FORGET.... God be with us all.😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
01 March, 03:33
ready for the changes and all the corruption to come out, i have been fully awake for a year now, the most painful to watch is the children I pray for them everyday, pray for your Army of soliders who go down deep to rescue them, God help us all.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 01:43
He said it before we went into the "two weeks to flatten the curve."So many thought the EBS was going to come during that two weeks when everyone was staying home. Crickets. That was almost a year ago now. I feel stupid for telling the few people I did to be expecting an EBS after the inauguration. I personally don't beleive one is coming anymore. Idicocracy appears to have arrived early. If the EBS did happen, most Americans would go out and set their own cars on fire and cheer it on; just like in the movie. That the majority of us all are still allowing for the election fraud to stand, for mask mandates to stand, for cancel culture to get people fired for expressing opinions, for threats of medical mandated vaxxines to become more the expected reality every day, I seriously ask why, such a collective of sleepers, deserves to hear the truth? Recent history has proven that they don't respond to it when it clobbers right them in the face. ~watching chemtrails out my window

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
01 March, 03:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I feel for what you are going through, like many many us, but just be there for those that will coming knocking wanting to know what is happening we will all do our best to tell them, and maybe even add an "i told you so"

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 04:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Jus sayin...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 March, 12:55
WOW! When did he say this...at CPAC? I must have missed it! WE ARE READY! NCSWIC🙌🙏🇺🇸

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
01 March, 01:06
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
He said it last year, ostensibly about Coronavirus.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
01 March, 12:47

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 10:20

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
01 March, 02:46