Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 02:06
I think this time is soon--the sleepers must awaken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 02:52
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
How are the kids going to handle this news? We you be letting the kids watch?....... I worry for the kids, talk about nightmares..... Kids are not going to want to sleep in their own rooms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
I'm betting on a combo of parental warnings and method of presentation. This has been my biggest Q from the start--how do U tell the World about the "impossible" in a way that will make sense and convince? No answers, but I fully trust the Military and PDJT to pull it off. Mean time I Pray... Cheers!
03:03 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 03:42
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Thank you so much! My kids are old enough to know, but I worry about the little ones (for 25 yrs now!!!) and I just wanted to get some feed back, much appreciated! I will keep Praying.... also just felt some type of sonic boom, here in Vegas, rattled my house and windows, no coverage on it. Cheers to you, much love. ✨💪