John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Let me delve a little deeper. What do you get if you are the CIA and you start a talent agency in the 1970s?
1. You get to pick Americas next hot singers, actors, songs and movies and shape the narrative through them.
2. You get to shape who is soon to be MSM reporters and anchors.
3. You get these people to blackmail eachother and give you the tapes.
4. You get black ops money from all of the above.
5. You create the perfect spy X THOUSANDS.
6. You create partner agencies that go into sports and politics
7. You become a world wide company who does the above in every country.
8. You control every aspect of how people think and feel.
You become https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Questions?
11:43 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 June, 12:03
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
TRUTH ..but THEY started LOOOOOnnnnGGGGG BEFORE 1970...go BACK FARTHER to the 1920's. Yup...It's that old. LONG before TV dominated, THEY used Newspaper/print media. and gained thousands of young 'recruits' to do THEIR bidding via honeypots. All in the name of 'defeating the commies'. It was basic brainwashing 101. With TV it just became faster and faster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 06:40
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Exactly. They started taking over this media when T.V.s became more affordable to the average family. They started a printing house in 1580 when people were starting to learn how to read en mass. They have played this game for centuries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 June, 11:21
non merci pas question 😜la blague

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
12 June, 11:15
Plus you blackmail every company CEO and take over their companies.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
12 June, 11:17
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
We have it ALL...cuts both ways.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 June, 11:04
I’LL TAKE HUGH HEFNER FOR A 1,000 ALEX

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 May, 06:49
In NOLA, there was a house hundreds of years old where politicians, actors and the wealthy stayed. Much was rumored to have been filmed there by the C-a. It burned to the ground not too long ago. One can only imagine the "hotels" around the world blackmailing the rich, powerful and famous.

20 May, 12:56
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
They are everywhere. No matter who or where you are they have something on you. It may take a little while to find it but they have something. I have done some strange things that I would not doubt be ashamed of but there is absolutely NOTHING that would make me betray my country. "Yes your honor that was a giant pig covered in peanut butter. I truly loved her but bacon is bacon." We are all felons, some of us just never got caught. If you own your actions they are powerless against you.

John Washington @KeysMarg
19 May, 06:18
TEST
20 5/19 20
ViSiON

RE MARK ABLE

20 May, 01:05
In response John Washington to his Publication
There are a few answers to that. One is they can kiss my ass, two is make sure you know how to cover yours.
They didn't give you all this power so we could play games. They convinced us to buy their spying machines and take them everywhere. Most still haven't learned even though they know better. Air Gap is a must for at least one. Knowledge is our power. You def know the deal and the drill. There is a ton of great info in your post.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 01:48
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN AIR FORCE STATION

🎬 📽️ 🎞️ 🎥

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

07 April, 05:25
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
There are somethings that are not ready to be known yet. 😉

12 March, 03:53
This is something I will repost every few hundred new followers because I think it is important that people understand where the CIA, sports, music and Hollywood all meet up. I would say many of each are actually agents.

DaSH 4YOU @DaSH
02 March, 02:41
If I had CAA, I can control the masses using Human Nture as defined in Q#2032.

In the name of democracy, I can legally control votes. Then I'm going to be president. And after my term, with one in between, I might as well make my son president.

https://qalerts.app/?n=203...

02 March, 03:21
In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication
Very nice. Makes sense.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
01 March, 05:24
I got stopped by trying to figure out why in heck Biden, a lifelong politicial, was a client managed by CAA. lol.