John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
28 February, 11:43
Let me delve a little deeper. What do you get if you are the CIA and you start a talent agency in the 1970s?
1. You get to pick Americas next hot singers, actors, songs and movies and shape the narrative through them.
2. You get to shape who is soon to be MSM reporters and anchors.
3. You get these people to blackmail eachother and give you the tapes.
4. You get black ops money from all of the above.
5. You create the perfect spy X THOUSANDS.
6. You create partner agencies that go into sports and politics
7. You become a world wide company who does the above in every country.
8. You control every aspect of how people think and feel.
You become https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Questions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
12 June, 11:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Plus you blackmail every company CEO and take over their companies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
12 June, 06:51
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
YES it does!

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
12 June, 11:22
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
This is true, I just wish I had a better view of what it is we have. It would make me feel a hell of a lot better about the plan. I'm willing to be patient another year, but after that, we have to start thinking about plan B and that's to 1776 their asses.

12 June, 06:51
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
What we have is YOU. You are more powerful than a book or a program. You have the ability to not believe either of those and you're logic allows other people to do the same. 1+1=2 2+2=4 and so on. I won't say we will win because we already did. Right now they have no way out, the noose is tightening. We truly are at war. If you look up which countries are at war America is included. While people say we are at war against terror and that is why it says that, that is incorrect. When you declare war you have to have an opposing state, you can't declare war against an idea. In the Law of War manual it says that you can be at war with a state but that state does not have to acknowledge that war. So we are at war with China but they do not acknowledge it because of the damage it would cause to their image. If you have any question I am happy to point you to real evidence and not just opinion.