Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 February, 02:51
Check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
Must admit I am disappointed over his pushing the vaccine. Many people will take it because he said to. I am now concerned for many of my family members because they voted for him and they do not follow Q or anons. Frankly, they are still asleep.
06:44 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by enuffbs in this post can reply
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
01 March, 12:27
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
So are mine. My father is for Trump, but he is calling me a conspiracy theorist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marilyne Henry @2020seriousmess
28 February, 10:25

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
28 February, 07:23
This is the only thing that has me baffled....

Hoping someone can explain why he pushes a vaccine that kills and maims people.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 07:59
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
it was very disheartening that Trump did not speak truthfully about the virus, the mask, vaccines, etc.. He spoke of kids getting back to school but if they have to wear a mask that is very unhealthy for them. How much longer will the people have to suffer over this fake pandemic? Will anyone of leadership ever speak the truth?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 February, 08:49
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 07:06
I can't find it but all the vaccine talk came a short while back with a decode for terms about vaccination terminology. Like "house quarantine" meant being on house arrests, etc. Can anyone seeing this post that?

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 08:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That may be, however, the majority of prople, his voters, do not know comms, gematria, etc.. They hear his words as they are spoken and are truths. God help those who go and get the vaccine now.