Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 February, 02:51
Check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 06:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Must admit I am disappointed over his pushing the vaccine. Many people will take it because he said to. I am now concerned for many of my family members because they voted for him and they do not follow Q or anons. Frankly, they are still asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I can't find it but all the vaccine talk came a short while back with a decode for terms about vaccination terminology. Like "house quarantine" meant being on house arrests, etc. Can anyone seeing this post that?
07:06 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 08:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That may be, however, the majority of prople, his voters, do not know comms, gematria, etc.. They hear his words as they are spoken and are truths. God help those who go and get the vaccine now.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 February, 08:53
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
May be a dumb question but here it is. Why the comms? Why not just tell us?