Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 February, 02:51
Check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 06:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Must admit I am disappointed over his pushing the vaccine. Many people will take it because he said to. I am now concerned for many of my family members because they voted for him and they do not follow Q or anons. Frankly, they are still asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
This is the only thing that has me baffled....

Hoping someone can explain why he pushes a vaccine that kills and maims people.
07:23 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 61PatriotMama in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 February, 08:49
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
28 February, 07:59
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
it was very disheartening that Trump did not speak truthfully about the virus, the mask, vaccines, etc.. He spoke of kids getting back to school but if they have to wear a mask that is very unhealthy for them. How much longer will the people have to suffer over this fake pandemic? Will anyone of leadership ever speak the truth?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 February, 08:46
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
I agree. I vaguely recall in the beginning of the scamdemic virus Trump kept saying it was a hoax. Am I remembering this wrong? Then he seemed to change his tune with operation warp speed and vaccines. The only way the public can be saved is if the ttuth about virus is exposed. He said to us, "get those shots". I found that chilling, to be honest. These masks are dangerous and we dont know long term implications on children's health. Citizens need to educate each other and trump pushing this is unsettling. I stopped listening after hearing him praise about vacs. I felt sick.