Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
28 February, 04:55
What have I been saying? No new party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:00
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Republican party is part of the 2 party system. It has no future unless still in old system. Trump is not starting a new party because the party system is going away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 05:32
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Remember you are arguing with Trump, not me. He just announced, NO NEW PARTY, at CPAC.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:37
He exposed the Dems and the Reps. So I just dont get it. Unless its to "become a different party"

28 February, 05:42
Time for you to run for office, When you knock on 10,000 doors and meet all the real Republicans, you'll understand what I mean. You are a patriot. You are going to be needed in office very soon.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
May be right. Worked on congress campaign this last cycle knocking on doors and battling the leftist lies only to have our guy win and then betray us on his first vote.
05:49 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
28 February, 05:57
Sounds about right. I took the voting records to my state GOP office where volunteers could read the voting records of the candidates they were supporting. How effective do you think that was. Talk about the everyday person getting a red pill enema.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 06:14
So much was exposed over these last four years.