Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
28 February, 04:55
What have I been saying? No new party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:00
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Republican party is part of the 2 party system. It has no future unless still in old system. Trump is not starting a new party because the party system is going away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Remember you are arguing with Trump, not me. He just announced, NO NEW PARTY, at CPAC.
05:32 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:37
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
He exposed the Dems and the Reps. So I just dont get it. Unless its to "become a different party"

28 February, 05:42
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Time for you to run for office, When you knock on 10,000 doors and meet all the real Republicans, you'll understand what I mean. You are a patriot. You are going to be needed in office very soon.