Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
28 February, 04:55
What have I been saying? No new party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Republican party is part of the 2 party system. It has no future unless still in old system. Trump is not starting a new party because the party system is going away.
05:00 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
28 February, 05:32
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Remember you are arguing with Trump, not me. He just announced, NO NEW PARTY, at CPAC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:37
He exposed the Dems and the Reps. So I just dont get it. Unless its to "become a different party"

Remember you are arguing with Trump, not me. He just announced, NO NEW PARTY, at CPAC.

28 February, 05:14
No, totally wrong. Freedom of Assembly will remain.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
We will have true Freedom of Assembly.
Freedom of Assembly will not be affected.
Freedom of Assembly has nothing to do with the two party illusion of choice system. The DS controls the two party system. Its part of the system that needs to be destroyed. Right?