Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 February, 02:59
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Amen Angel 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 As the BQSS says "NEVER EVER GIVE UP"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 February, 02:54
On my #PatriotRoadTrip to see General Flynn, I found a Bridge with the US Flag, a Flag for every branch of our Military, and other Patriotic Flag Symbols 'Don't Tread on Me' etc... approx 20 Flags in total, on the Bridge in Massachusetts.

I decided to hang THE GREAT AWAKENING Banner among the 'Flags of Heroes, to represent Patriots among these Symbols of Freedom.

I hope you approve.

#TheGreatAwakening

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
28 February, 04:48
Excellent!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 March, 08:52
Totally Awesome!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
28 February, 02:43
Awesome pic!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 01:41
WRWY 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
28 February, 01:36
We are with you!!! Thank you for all you do!