Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 February, 01:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
On my #PatriotRoadTrip to see General Flynn, I found a Bridge with the US Flag, a Flag for every branch of our Military, and other Patriotic Flag Symbols 'Don't Tread on Me' etc... approx 20 Flags in total, on the Bridge in Massachusetts.

I decided to hang THE GREAT AWAKENING Banner among the 'Flags of Heroes, to represent Patriots among these Symbols of Freedom.

I hope you approve.

#TheGreatAwakening

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:54 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 March, 08:52
Totally Awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
28 February, 04:48
Excellent!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
28 February, 04:43
Thank you! 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
28 February, 04:40
PERFECT!!!
SPOT ON!!! ♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Selah 321 @Selah
28 February, 04:39
You are always on top of your game....amazing. Thank you for being there.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
28 February, 04:34
Sure is Pretty. Safe Travels.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 February, 04:27
Love it! Have a safe and wonderful trip! ❤️🙏

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
28 February, 03:47
Thank you, you are amazing and we love you!

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
28 February, 03:24
was this bridge rt 128?

28 February, 03:31
In response Deb Patriot to her Publication
I don't know... but there was a Bridge a couple of blocks away, with at least 20 Marine Flags on it.
I took photos of this Bridge as well.
What a cool stop this was, on the way to 'Visit a General'.

#ThePeopplesBridge

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 February, 04:38
In response Deb Patriot to her Publication
I'm in MA-what city?

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 February, 03:23
You are amazing!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 February, 03:20
AWESOME V!!!!

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
28 February, 03:19
Here is a true American patriot, God bless you... and nice car decor!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
28 February, 03:17
What a wonderful way to bring more light to people's lives.

God Bless you, Veronica.

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
28 February, 03:15
Awesome and God bless you for all you do!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 February, 03:00
You ARE the bomb beautiful lady!! We 💕 U!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤛🏻🤛🏻WWG1