Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 February, 11:26
PASS IT ON TO A SHEEP!
BAAAAAAAH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
28 February, 07:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Im so frustrated with all these Plandemic lies, the sheeps that are following these damn lies, I work with so many of them, wearing two masks πŸ’© THESE SHEEPS REMIND ME OF ROBOTS JUST WALKING AROUND BEING CONTROLLED BY LIESπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 February, 11:21
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Same here. Every time someone proudly tells you they or a loved one received the jab, an internal silent sadness comes over me.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 February, 12:28
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I sell a mRNA drug for a rare genetic disease. The side effects are SO bad that most patients can't continue therapy. The disease is fatal in 100% of patients. Why would they use a imperfect tech for a virus with a 99% cure rate?

Data Gramma @Vic
I asked the same question on Twitter and got suspended until I removed my remark. Pretty amazing.
01:27 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it