Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 February, 11:26
PASS IT ON TO A SHEEP!
BAAAAAAAH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
Im so frustrated with all these Plandemic lies, the sheeps that are following these damn lies, I work with so many of them, wearing two masks πŸ’© THESE SHEEPS REMIND ME OF ROBOTS JUST WALKING AROUND BEING CONTROLLED BY LIESπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
07:17 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
28 February, 11:48
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Same here! I am surrounded by double mask wearings who spend their days comparing vaccine appts and after effects. im so sick of it. It is getting hard to be nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
28 February, 08:23
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
Pray God will open their eyes to the Truth.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 February, 11:21
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Same here. Every time someone proudly tells you they or a loved one received the jab, an internal silent sadness comes over me.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 February, 12:28
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I sell a mRNA drug for a rare genetic disease. The side effects are SO bad that most patients can't continue therapy. The disease is fatal in 100% of patients. Why would they use a imperfect tech for a virus with a 99% cure rate?