Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 09:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
28 February, 10:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Comments like Joe was arrested and is being played by an actor is one of the first indicators not to listen to this guy. Unless proof is given, it makes no sense an actor would play such a person with severe dementia. Saying things like this is why most people think anyone that follows Q is insane. Is it possible Joe got arrested? Sure, maybe. But we don't know for sure and speculating and continuing on as if it's truth is the first red flag. Just be cautious about these statements. Trust me, I want it all to be true. Just don't fall for information without evidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
its ok to be skeptical......whats important is you are here reading and hoprfully researching so you can make your own conclusions......thats more then most are willing to do
11:55 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response United We Stand to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 February, 09:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
a lot of debbie fowners here, reading these pposts brings fown ebergy, i've heard since december he dead aling with msny others
if u choise notvto believe thats fine
go back to fb or twatter then and argue with the unawakeded

Last Days @lastdays1
28 February, 01:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i've done my research. Biden is in the WH and is the real guy who just had a facelift. Back after vote certification or Dec 14, someone made a comment somewhere on Twatter that "the old Joe" (sharp-ish and incredibly shifty, able to speak semi-intelligibly) was "back" but lately there has been profuse evidence of his cognitive decline. What's more dangerous than a relatively stupid grifter? One who is not in full control of his own mind. And on the subject, Kamala Harris is not some tranny playing a role. She's a manipulative, power-hungry gold digger and you can bet she's already trying to do her best to top the "10% for the Big Guy". Her latest interview and her unraveling behavior in it should scare everyone in the country. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 01:36
In response Last Days to his Publication
does a facelift connect ur earlobes to ur face?

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 01:40
In response Last Days to his Publication
kamala looks diff too