Mike Anon @Mike314
The gold fringe on the flag is gone.

The corporation of the United States has been dissolved.

#trumpwon #MAGA #wwg1wga
09:33 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 09:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 March, 03:04
Color me skeptical these days, but has ANBODY seen ANYTHING in official documents that confirms this hopeful theory?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 March, 10:49
There were eagles on top the flags at CPAC “The adornments (FINIAL) on the top of the flag pole are for military use only. The gold eagle is for the use of the President of the United States only, and only in time of war. The gold spear ball is for military recruiting centers only. The gold acorn is for military parades only. (Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 8).”

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
01 March, 01:48
You can thank DAVID WINN MILLER for the fringeless flag & patenting it... UNIVERSAL LAW.. amazing stuff to come out,,, thats why trump hugged the flag when he first comes out,, its the FLAG OF THE UNIVERSE.. pure genius....

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 February, 11:01
I hope it means what we think it means, but I have seen him with no fringe and then fringe again at different times. I was fixated on the SILVER hair he was sporting! Is something up with silver? I've noticed gold has been going down. Actually his hair was more like platinum.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 10:18
1,000 BUCKS IF NOT MADE PUBLIC IT WILL STILL BE IN COURT ROOMS & POLICE STATIONS ALL ACROSS THIS NATION

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
28 February, 10:01
thanks for the side by side photos

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 09:07
ALL YOU GONNA DIE
HERETIC PROTESTANTS
ENTIENDES ?

28 February, 09:06

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 09:07
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Great to hear from you again.

28 February, 09:06

28 February, 09:05

28 February, 09:03

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
28 February, 08:57
Trump has something up his sleeve, he told us all not to give up and that they still have great things in the works. Trump is like a croc, lurking in the water and he will pounce when none of those evil DemonRats expect it. Trump will be back at the top before we know it. HOLD THE LINE PPL. WWG1WGA.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 February, 08:45
I noticed it too.

Marley McCord @Marley808
28 February, 06:53
was the first thing i noticed! 👏👏👏👏🇺🇸

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 February, 06:50
Yes - but he made no motion to the flag - he gave no clues. There were so many places that he could have let us know he hears us - instead he told us what we already know. His speech layed out the cases that we can't get heard through any COURT - I can't go another 2 years, let 4 listening to the same crap. As for Mitch, Mitch and Liz - they mean NOTHING and they certainly don't speak for me! The Republican Party had better set this record straight or the party is over. I'm just one, but there are MANY like me that were robbed. And each and everyday it's put in our faces.

terry Woodard @TGirl
28 February, 06:55
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I agree the same of what we already know...

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 08:54
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Trump didn't need to mention the flag. He knows that we know.

Trump and his team lurk boards like this.

He confirmed everything that we've been talking about.

Comms are very important.

Optics are very important.

HE KNOWS THAT WE KNOW.

#MAGA #trumpwon #DigitalSoldiers #wwg1wga

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 February, 06:48
No longer subject to Admiralty Law and The Crown.

Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
28 February, 06:42
First thing I noticed.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 February, 12:22
Its going to be an amazing day, comms will be huge!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
28 February, 12:05
Awesome catch!!!!

Four Herrings @4herrings
28 February, 11:53
It sure is gone! I had a feeling this would be the confirmation, and we got it 💚❤

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 09:15
In response Four Herrings to her Publication

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 February, 10:52
Fooking A yeesss!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 February, 10:43
Boom!!!!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
28 February, 10:11
Nice pick up Mike Anon.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 February, 10:05
War Castle!!!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
28 February, 10:06
Can you help me figure out why the stage has this symbolism. Friends on Facebook are taking it as white supremecy and I wouldn't know what to say about why this was chosen.

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
01 March, 02:01
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
WHEN IS A PEPE FROG NOT A FROG ? WHEN ITS A SWAMP CREATURE TRAITOR. COMMS WERE GOOD TODAY,,https://www.google.com/sea...

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
01 March, 02:03
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
https://www.google.com/sea... click on link ,,, mind blowing info ... trump &Q team pure genius

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 February, 09:51
EXCELLENT - thanks for the nudge ... passing it on