Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 09:33
The gold fringe on the flag is gone.

The corporation of the United States has been dissolved.

#trumpwon #MAGA #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 February, 06:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes - but he made no motion to the flag - he gave no clues. There were so many places that he could have let us know he hears us - instead he told us what we already know. His speech layed out the cases that we can't get heard through any COURT - I can't go another 2 years, let 4 listening to the same crap. As for Mitch, Mitch and Liz - they mean NOTHING and they certainly don't speak for me! The Republican Party had better set this record straight or the party is over. I'm just one, but there are MANY like me that were robbed. And each and everyday it's put in our faces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Trump didn't need to mention the flag. He knows that we know.

Trump and his team lurk boards like this.

He confirmed everything that we've been talking about.

Comms are very important.

Optics are very important.

HE KNOWS THAT WE KNOW.

#MAGA #trumpwon #DigitalSoldiers #wwg1wga
08:54 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
01 March, 02:27
You are correct, MikeAnon; and blessings to you!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
28 February, 10:15
...I like our flag much better w/o that extra color 👍🏼🇺🇸

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 February, 10:10
Got that - but when does he and the team feel like they can feed us? We are the ones that take the calls. Just a little nod, just a little spark. Every now and then, you like to be told you're doing good. You know you are - but a nod would have been, appreciated.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 10:18
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I think he's given us the nod many times. You know as well as I do that this a very complex operation. His team is taking down a syndicate that has been ruling the earth for centuries.

The problem is that people keep saying that "this going to happen by this time, and this going to happen a couple days later."

Trust the plan.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 09:03

28 February, 09:02

28 February, 09:01

28 February, 08:59