Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:20
🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
25 February, 03:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
that whole scenario, video and pictures reminds me of that old show "soap" - very bad acting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 February, 07:12
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Oh, I loved 'Soap'! 🤣

Timmer Spolish @Bpatriotic
Joe has DIMENTIA and had his first wife murdered. Kamala sucked here way to the top and locking up black men. Nancy lost her shit when President Trump was acquitted for second time and almost od on luxury ice cream. all committed treason. confused? your won't be after this episode of MAGA. lol couldn't resist. happy Sunday Patriots
04:48 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bpatriotic in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
28 February, 08:20
In response Timmer Spolish to his Publication
Oh, I LOVE IT, Timmer! Sheer brilliance. I even heard the voice over and music in my head as I read it. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

https://youtu.be/YVffO-mNL...