Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 March, 01:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Anyone else notice the nonchalant pose of the woman in the lower right? Man, if that stuff was going on around me, I'd be all eyes on the action and my hand on my gun! Nothing to see here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
26 February, 08:59
I cant make out the logo on the gun prop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
25 February, 11:07
its the red and white on the barrel i cant place... of course in Die Hard 2 they wrapped the fake clips with blue tape and the real with red.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
its the red and white on the barrel i cant place... of course in Die Hard 2 they wrapped the fake clips with blue tape and the real with red.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
25 February, 10:47
Oh they act so well, they probably were in their Drama clubs in High school.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
25 February, 09:59
Officer Beanie contemplating what to have for lunch...
("Is this over yet? When's mah break?")

Steve Cramer @steve73070
25 February, 09:37

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
25 February, 07:37
So Fake - and a cameraman just happened to be right thete?

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
25 February, 07:31
Youll shoot your Eye out kid

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 06:34
I'm in the gun biz and they are fake guns.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 06:25
🙄...🤔... 😎🍿🍿🍿

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
25 February, 06:09
🤣🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿 I need more butter!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 06:08
what makes a good movie?
not these actors.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 February, 05:28
I always thought the dude chillin' on the right was interesting. 😎

Darla Zinni @Dardar
25 February, 05:20
And the fake gun 🔫

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
25 February, 04:17
The guy in the middle should be fined for having his mask down🤣🤣🤣

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
25 February, 04:00
WOW

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
25 February, 03:41
that whole scenario, video and pictures reminds me of that old show "soap" - very bad acting

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 February, 07:12
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Oh, I loved 'Soap'! 🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 03:40
OK NOW ACT LIKE WINDOW IS GONNA COME @ YOU 🤣🤣

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
25 February, 03:37
purple shirt looks like chunky no-nad Nadler. this is too much.

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
25 February, 03:25
oooo..
inside job!?!?
😄😄😄💓😇

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
25 February, 03:24
Right! A man with a camera just happened to be there at the exact time. Took a picture but didn't warn anyone that guns were pointed at them. Loooks like Buffalo Horns man peeking in

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 06:01
In response Love Horses to her Publication
doesn't look anything like him

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 February, 03:24

Darla Zinni @Dardar
25 February, 05:21
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Holding fake bood

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 February, 03:23
Nonlook like the nervous nelly that shot the girl.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
25 February, 03:22
Toy gun?🙄

Crazy German @Crazy_German_17
25 February, 03:21
lots of it 🍿🍿🍿