Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 08:52
I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 February, 09:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
What about the rst of us Anons who have worked so hard for over 4 years, not trying to gain a following or get noticed, but wanting to spread the truth everywhere. You discount us by keaving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 09:53
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Nope, Your the REAL folks.... I'm going dark to pray for you and the rest of us "non-elites" Got some bad news for you, God says your ALL HIS FAVORITES... I simply need time to heal. When I talk about my trials, I get enraged....God reminds me Vengence is His....I simply need to love my wife and children. Than my issues are resolved.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I wil add you to my special prayer list for weary digital soldiers. I pray for this list everybday at 1pm CST. ❤️
10:42 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it