Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 08:52
I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 February, 09:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
What about the rst of us Anons who have worked so hard for over 4 years, not trying to gain a following or get noticed, but wanting to spread the truth everywhere. You discount us by keaving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Nope, Your the REAL folks.... I'm going dark to pray for you and the rest of us "non-elites" Got some bad news for you, God says your ALL HIS FAVORITES... I simply need time to heal. When I talk about my trials, I get enraged....God reminds me Vengence is His....I simply need to love my wife and children. Than my issues are resolved.
09:53 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 February, 10:42
I wil add you to my special prayer list for weary digital soldiers. I pray for this list everybday at 1pm CST. ❤️

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 February, 10:07
Thank u for your knowledge u have shared, a lot of us would not had learn from the high elite, don't have time for us but u did, take care of yourself and famuly and God Bless and keep you and yours safe!

Sherry Lenski @SLY369
27 February, 10:06
sending live and light

27 February, 11:09
In response Sherry Lenski to her Publication
Sending Love and light right back at ya. YOU ARE GOD'S FAVORITE...do the dig.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
27 February, 10:05
sending prayers up & just know my heart hurts cause you are hurting. Wish you lived close cause i'd give you a big ole "Tiffy" hug. Goodnight my friend. Give them babies love

27 February, 10:08
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider.... I love both my kids...however the lil man from my testicles....yeah he's God's sense of humor....