Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
08:52 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Just Cat @Pugmommy
28 February, 01:40
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen 🙏🏻💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 February, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 February, 01:44
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 February, 01:26
Not on our watch either, Patriots fight for the Children!

28 February, 01:30
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 February, 01:26
Not on our watch either, Patriots fight for the Children!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
28 February, 01:09
amen 🙏🏻

28 February, 01:11
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

Carol Voyles @Coki
28 February, 12:52
get some deserved rest and enjoy your beautiful family

28 February, 12:53
In response Carol Voyles to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider.

5×5

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 February, 11:52
🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️ I am praying 🙏✝️ . Thank you for All that You do. Please feel free to message me anytime. I am here for You. I 💖 You. You are so loved. 💖

28 February, 01:14
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Jack’s Mama @HMH
27 February, 10:12
Ahhhhhh Man😫😫😫😫...who am I going to mess with now????😭😭😭

27 February, 10:28
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
LOL, I love ya, I'll be back in a few days. I need my God and Family time... I need to go fishing... I need to heal. When I tell the truth about my life, my emotions take over....I need Jesus to take the wheel. Since He walked on water, driving is nothing for Him....

Ben Anon @TrumpWon17
27 February, 10:08
As you take a break I want to leave you with a word of encouragement. I read your story of being a survivor and want you to know that you are a true hero. God brought you though your horrific situation for a reason. Thank you so much for sharing your precious testimony of the redemption and healing we can get only through Jesus Christ. He brought you through it for a reason and I am so thankful for the lives that you help to touch and change. Godspeed!

28 February, 01:23
In response Ben Anon to his Publication

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
27 February, 09:54
theres a lit of good anons that need you!

28 February, 01:28
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 February, 09:43
What about the rst of us Anons who have worked so hard for over 4 years, not trying to gain a following or get noticed, but wanting to spread the truth everywhere. You discount us by keaving.

27 February, 09:53
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Nope, Your the REAL folks.... I'm going dark to pray for you and the rest of us "non-elites" Got some bad news for you, God says your ALL HIS FAVORITES... I simply need time to heal. When I talk about my trials, I get enraged....God reminds me Vengence is His....I simply need to love my wife and children. Than my issues are resolved.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 09:10
Thank God there is a President Trump that crushes these discusting Pervs. Sick of their fake delusion that they have all the power. This has been going on for way to long. The numbers of Children missing are staggering! What kind of an America allows their most precious gifts to be kidnapped & abused. Not an America I know. This all is coming to a fast & ugly memory. This kind of evil is over in our stratisphere. "No More says the Lord"

27 February, 09:23
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
27 February, 09:02
Yes ❤️🙏🏼

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 08:55
❤️ Yes, always been about the children, first!!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 08:54
You need rest, Brother.

27 February, 09:25
In response Rick Baron to his Publication