Kim Runner @kimrunner
When Q finally does drop again, I think the internet will break!
10:08 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
28 February, 03:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
OMG, i will pee my pants. seriously

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
28 February, 01:03
I think it would be great to get just a crumb to let us know they are there and still winning. We are all on pins and needles waiting for things to play out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
27 February, 11:38
I can't even imagine what they would feel like - to get another drop!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 February, 11:10
for sure..lol its funny how us
patriots are nite owls...cant
sleep...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 09:24
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
FRUSTRADO
MORE #LARP #FAME #Comms FAKE #PROMISES

ALL AS SHIT AS USUAL . OR EVEN WOST

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
27 February, 10:51
it def will

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
27 February, 10:46
Oh, shit's gonna drop & the internet's gonna break...
#EBS #MarchMadness

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
27 February, 10:37
LoL I think you're right

Mr. Flood @TheNewCycle
27 February, 10:37
GREAT! Ihope it Does so the Internet goes through a major makeover and include oversight!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 10:23
Testing out tomorrow?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 February, 10:22
💯 Agree - will be 🔥🔥🔥

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 09:23
In response True Patriot to his Publication

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
27 February, 10:22
on 82 days dark? mirror 28?

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
27 February, 10:16
Hi Kim! Happy Saturday! This is an excellent thought as I just assumed there wouldn't be anymore drops....LOVE IT!🙌❤️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
27 February, 10:24
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Also, since you are the queen of numbers, I was thinking tonight that POTUS 44 and 45 equals 17!!! Thought you might like that!😉🙌😁

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 February, 10:13
shows what i know. i thought the Q clock endef

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
27 February, 10:57
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I don't think we will ever hear from Q again, just a gut feeling.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
no doubt

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
永遠?一時??

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 February, 10:26
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
新しい世界が始まる...✨