Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 09:29
12:00am I'm off this platform for a number of days. I'm a survivor, I'm here to spread truth and help save our children. President Trump made it clear. I lived it..... peace out..

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
You stay strong, dont let the evil bring you down. Be with God but please make sure you build your spiritual strength, know you are not alone, and come back and keep fighting for the ones still needing your voice. We are a family so reach out if you need me, Hugs girl! #GODLOVESYOU #wwg1wga❤️🙏
09:50 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 February, 09:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 09:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I'm a dude...but I love hugs....any hug over 20 seconds releases natural oxycotin.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 10:03
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😣OMG, I'm sorry... Well I hope you got a laugh out of it...and yes, hugs are welcome anytime...again, sorry bud. 🙏