Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
12:00am I'm off this platform for a number of days. I'm a survivor, I'm here to spread truth and help save our children. President Trump made it clear. I lived it..... peace out..

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
09:29 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
01 March, 01:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
27 February, 11:33
im a survivor too. i have had to take a step back a few times myself. im still worried i may have a full blown mental breakdown when everything comes out. message me anytime. much love and peace to you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 11:43
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Write a book. the world needs to know. This is way bigger than us, this is the true pandemic.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
27 February, 10:50
Until your return, please know that our love is with you.

27 February, 11:01
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Right back at ya!!!

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
27 February, 10:02
im grateful for you!

27 February, 10:04
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication
don't be, be for Jesus... I'm only a divinedirtclod.

Gray 359 @Gray359
27 February, 09:55
🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 09:50
You stay strong, dont let the evil bring you down. Be with God but please make sure you build your spiritual strength, know you are not alone, and come back and keep fighting for the ones still needing your voice. We are a family so reach out if you need me, Hugs girl! #GODLOVESYOU #wwg1wga❤️🙏

27 February, 09:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I'm a dude...but I love hugs....any hug over 20 seconds releases natural oxycotin.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 February, 09:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
❤️

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
27 February, 09:35
May sound hollow to hear/read, but wish I could help with your pain... Even if foor a moment.❤️🙏

27 February, 11:30
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Nope, not hallow at all. Sounds like a real Spirit of love. Sounds like God.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
27 February, 09:32
Godspeed. Godbless🙏🏼❤️

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
27 February, 09:31
please don't give up my friend. I lived it also and I'm just disgusted by the whole thing BUT we have to keep posting, we have to keep fighting for the kids...to honor those who lost their lives. Please don't give up. I feel your stress, I feel your anxiety, I wanna shout out loud right beside you. Don't give up. I love you my fellow survivor

27 February, 09:34
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I need My God time. The hate is taking over...