Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 09:29
12:00am I'm off this platform for a number of days. I'm a survivor, I'm here to spread truth and help save our children. President Trump made it clear. I lived it..... peace out..

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
27 February, 11:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
im a survivor too. i have had to take a step back a few times myself. im still worried i may have a full blown mental breakdown when everything comes out. message me anytime. much love and peace to you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Write a book. the world needs to know. This is way bigger than us, this is the true pandemic.
11:43 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
28 February, 02:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
i wish i could but it start before speech developement (well i was 3 when it started so i could talk just not a lot of words) so even though i can still see everything in my head i cant verbalize it. I guess that is common when the abuse starts very early. when i try to say what happened i start stuttering and shivering violently my teeth even chatter and tears just stream down my face so i have had to do a different type of therapy to release the pain but to be honest its still there and every once and a while i will be triggered and i totally lose it. its not pretty 😢

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 09:35
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
You stil need to write a book. 1. To get it off your chest. 2. To help others know of the real life struggles we go through. I'll pray for you. Your / Our stories need to be told and heard.