Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 08:52
I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 09:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank God there is a President Trump that crushes these discusting Pervs. Sick of their fake delusion that they have all the power. This has been going on for way to long. The numbers of Children missing are staggering! What kind of an America allows their most precious gifts to be kidnapped & abused. Not an America I know. This all is coming to a fast & ugly memory. This kind of evil is over in our stratisphere. "No More says the Lord"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it