Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Strega Nonna @Streganonna
07 March, 03:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I almost spit out my coffee on this one... :D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 February, 08:02
About that 4 yrs - might be wishful thinking. Fact is we've been prepped for both -
1) something happening now or soon and
2) it's going to be a tough 4 yrs.
So, we have a great misinformation duo. We don't know and baddies don't know which of the two is the real deal. No sleep for [them].

As for fearless Pipe Hitters, talking to one could be quite the adventure. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 12:19
It is a body part geez, it isnt like every female doesnt have one.
Well wait lately Nana isnt ever sure whether they are hes or shes!
There have been some real surprises lately!

Smartass Nana bad!

What there is not doubt about tho is that America has the badassdest military on the planet protecting us.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
27 February, 10:08
I always have much respect for the fearless. However, I'm thinking that @ghostezra didn't read number 3. The reason for my thought is- he wouldn't have posted this if he had read number 3's context. Please keep it clean boys. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
27 February, 10:04
hell yeah!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
27 February, 09:34
All i head was the next 4 years are going to test you...Please tell me it wont be that long..

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
27 February, 09:34
All i head was the next 4 years are going to test you...Please tell me it wont be that long..

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
27 February, 10:14
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
My heart kind of sunk when I heard him say that.

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
27 February, 09:03
I thought that to be an odd expression at the time... now it makes total sense!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 08:49
He made it unmistakably clear.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
27 February, 08:27
Brilliant!

Madden Smith @Madden04
27 February, 07:44
Anyone know if Vegas paid out bets or waiting til March still?

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 February, 08:39
In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 February, 09:16
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
It doesn't say but what I did see, there's no President Trump on the 2024 odds chart. That tells me a few things. Vegas isn't stupid. Who wouldn't want to take money on that UNLESS it was pretty solid that he couldn't run a third term.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 February, 07:27
My grandpa is a pipe hitter 🇺🇸GREATEST MAN IN THE WORLD TO ME ❤️🇺🇸

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 February, 08:28
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
He was A Ranger before the 75th existed , He was a Ranger, Pathfinder ,Airborne 1st and 3rd Battalion before attending officer school he also taught hand to hand combat prior to officer school , in Vietnam he was the first to be dropped to give a green or red flare for those safe to come in he was very young when he went in many years ago and retired in the military several yeasr ago :) HE IS MY HERO :)

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 06:48
• Grinder – parade ground or deck used primarily for drill or formations.[68]
• Parade Deck – Area set aside for the conduct of parades, drill, and ceremonies, often paved or well-maintained lawn. See also grinder.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 February, 06:56
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
i had totally forgotten it was called the grinder. thank you. (it was a long time ago) I've been saying tarmac incorrectly cuz I couldn't remember the name 🙄

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
27 February, 06:14

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
27 February, 06:05
Force Recon kinda sort of??
who came up with that one?

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
27 February, 05:38
duly noted!😉

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 05:35
Pipe hitter.... A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 05:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.”

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing where to tap…………………….. $ 9,998.00

*Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!*

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 12:13
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Love this!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
27 February, 05:28
BP Oil Rig explosion...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
27 February, 05:08
Ezra I am really haveing a difficult time trying to understande what the 3) question means? Help!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
27 February, 05:18
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
pretty sure it means get a REAL MAN 😉

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
27 February, 05:04
Getting some Pulp Fiction vibes off this. This the point in time the good guys get medieval on their asses?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 February, 05:00
Haha..Pipe Hitters are very impressive😆

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
27 February, 04:50
👀

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 February, 04:34
THE 4 YEARS OF FAKE BIDEN DIDNT GO WELL WITH ME ? SHOT THE TV IN THE DEN 😨

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 February, 08:41
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Not talking about 4 years of JOKE B(iden.

We are taking our country back.

Soon come.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 February, 04:26
said pipe hitter 11 times?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 February, 09:22
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
There. I have no idea if this helps but...

Mike Honcho @BertActual
27 February, 04:24
Girls across this nation are changing their dating profiles "Looking for Pipe Hitters ONLY"

Francisca Rod @Frannie
01 March, 07:08
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
good one!! lol

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 04:24
Ghostbusters out - Pipe Hitters in!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 February, 04:22

Gray 359 @Gray359
27 February, 05:45
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Great article.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Having Fits @HavingFits
27 February, 04:20
God Bless them All.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 February, 04:19
🙂thanks for the education re pipe hitter...the last sentence,lol! cute😉