Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 04:16
Pompeo Cpac.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 06:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
• Grinder – parade ground or deck used primarily for drill or formations.[68]
• Parade Deck – Area set aside for the conduct of parades, drill, and ceremonies, often paved or well-maintained lawn. See also grinder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
i had totally forgotten it was called the grinder. thank you. (it was a long time ago) I've been saying tarmac incorrectly cuz I couldn't remember the name 🙄
06:56 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 06:58
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
It calls to mind the "construction" going on in front of the WH. Looks like a stage of some type. Ezra has commented on it several times.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 February, 07:40
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
it does. my husband says it's all been taken down now, he watched it. will be interesting to find out more if we can know