My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
N.E.S.A.R.A.

This military take down of the Federal Reserve was done in order to remove the last vestiges of the old D/eep State SWIFT system

Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System. By 6pm EST the QFS had been absorbed by the new US Treasury, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated– the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

NESARA would kick off between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:26 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 July, 12:04
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
Sooo, did it happen in the first half of March?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
03 July, 12:37
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
02 March, 10:21
Exciting! freeing us up cancelling lives of debt. Jubileee here we come

Wendy Doster @WendyD
27 February, 05:06
The Quantum Financial System website which was switched on for institutional settlements in Sept 2020 for banks, is centralized. The wbsite was created under Trump and is still under Central Bank control from the looks of it. This recent action will be for the public's transactions. As much as I wish this was Nesara, that is a different thing from the QFS. the website has been up a while. I'm keeping my hopes up though!!!

Wendy Doster @WendyD
27 February, 05:12
In response Wendy Doster to her Publication
Hmm. nevermind! I can't find the website anymore. Odd. it had a video explaining it and now is no where to be found. QFS search results seem to only indicate decentralized. so sorry.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 February, 05:04

Dani Lockz @Danilockz
27 February, 03:55
🙏🙏🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 February, 03:25
the most ironic thing about all this is we got to see it in real time. internet goes down on tuesday night.. didnt panic. and i was expecting some wired funds from customers and didnt recieve the funds until late friday afternoon when they should have been received earlier. didnt panic and call the customer for collection .. once your paying attention its ok

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
27 February, 03:11
Clearly I do not know what I do not know, but what I do know, I do know. And regardless of what I do or do not know, I do know I like this. Let's hope you know what I do not know, so that we can all know what you know.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 04:17
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 04:18
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
😂😁😂😁

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 February, 03:09
Do we still have to file taxes ?

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
27 February, 03:12
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I scheduled my appointment for early April. Here's hoping I don't need to keep it.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 February, 05:06
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
There is supposed to be a big announcement on April 6th. The timing would be right. Just making a guess with nothing to back it up..lol