Back to the Future @Backontrack
This military take down of the Federal Reserve was done in order to remove the last vestiges of the old D/eep State SWIFT system

Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System. By 6pm EST the QFS had been absorbed by the new US Treasury, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated– the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

NESARA would kick off between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.
08:05 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 March, 05:40
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Well that would be just Jim Fooking Dandy with me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
08 March, 06:09
I believe things are happening. Interesting clues when I filed my super simple turbo tax... asked if we wanted to change our language for future tax info, required drivers license info, and also asked TWICE my husband and me if we wanted to donate extra to the president transition fund LOLOLOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Arizmendi @Muadiv
27 February, 03:58
🔥⚔️🛡️🇺🇸

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 February, 02:54
GOLD👊

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
28 February, 09:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
kinda reminds me of ine of [their] golden idols. not a good thing. just my opionion

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
27 February, 01:09
I do SO hope this is totally true! I would love to stick it to my big bank that I am in process of ditching for a smaller community bank, to a major big credit card company who has unjustly ravaged me with exorbitant interest rates, AND last but not least to the infernal revenue service that sent me a bill yesterday for back 2019 owed taxes.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
27 February, 07:19
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
did you owe them?

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
27 February, 12:38

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
27 February, 12:45
In response Robin Holmes to her Publication
what is really true. i soley believe in trump..but what seems to be good to be true isnt always true. now before you jump down my butt. i agree with all that is done so far, cause DS is satan. money and wealth is also too is temptation of satan. so if you take nesara since it is a temptation will one be left behind? will one have sold there soul? jesus is my savior. the outcome of my life is not up to me. it is of Gods will. so would taking nesara as in this video a temptation or is it a trade of power, is it the mark of the beast. to much uncertainty. but your hear knows, your faith knows.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
27 February, 11:38
QFS is gesara? on 24 feb morning NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE of India was being halted fie technical glitch! coincidence? 😳

Ginnifer McAfee @Ginmac51
27 February, 08:06
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
what's the difference between GESARA and NESARA?

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
27 February, 11:39
#PromisesMadePromisesKept #trumpwon #FutureProvesPast #PerfectDay ! We Can Hear The Truth Train Coming Down The Tracks! #TheBestIsYetToComeIn2021

Cristobal Heights @GraniteStateTexasPatriot
27 February, 11:33
Do we get our all of our debts paid off during this timeframe as well?

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
27 February, 11:46
In response Cristobal Heights to his Publication
From all the research I have done, that should wipe them out. I expect we should hear from President Trump on it soon!!

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
27 February, 01:05
In response Cristobal Heights to his Publication
i screenshotted this, I'm no expert on whats going to happen, but thought it was important enough to hold onto for guidance, for me anyway

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 11:30
Thank you Jesus. Amen

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 February, 11:29
The Ides of March

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 February, 11:15
Happy dance

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Nana **** @Zoochini
27 February, 10:55
I can't wait to hear. President Trump speak tomorrow at CPAC!