P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 February, 07:16
Why did we really strike syria ???
Q

https://t.me/QanonHub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 06:20
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
HOW WOULD WE KNOW? MSM & DEEP FAKES? MILITARY IS IN CONTROL...

ANOTHER QUESTION. WE KNOW THE VAX IS KILLING PEOPLE. I ♥️ DJT, BUT WHY DID HE PUSH IT & NOT SAY ANYTHING SINCE TO WARN US? PRIDE? OR COMPROMISE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
That is my biggest question of all! Why would DJT go as far as telling the public the vaccine is safe and he would take it if dr. told him too when he knows how dangerous it is? People are trusting him on that. This topic is not a game! I love him and am so confused by this.
06:43 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wildhart91113 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 February, 06:52
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
I think it was all optics. What has Q told us for a long time? Think mirror. Sometimes our President says things which are directed specifically to those of us that are awake. When he stated that the vaccines were safe....I knew immediately NOT to take them. Same thing when he said it was important to get tested. New digs have shown that even the tests are NOT safe. Ive not been tested and have not gotten sick. And I will NEVER get another shot for anything...never mind a vaccine. Big pharma is a scam of the highest magnitude. BE SAFE!!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 07:30
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Optics to a point, but DJT knew certain BLUE STATES were already imposing Draconian Authoritarian mandates on residents. They fought him on everything! We are the #Patriots most in danger here because already, swift NEW LEGISLATION, LIKE THE ELECTION LAWS, ARE JUST PASSED & NOONE HAS A SAY.

On the west coast, if you want to go to school, keep your job, travel OR PICK UP REFILLS AT THE PHARMACY, YOU NEED TO GET VAXXED! THEY'RE GIVING THEM IN PHARMACIES NOW?! HOW 🤬 SAFE CAN THAT BE! COLD STORAGE? WALGREENS, ETC. ARE ALWAYS A CHAOTIC JOKE...

Maybe it was a No Win Situation? BUT DECLASS, HELLO? And now, why NOT SAY STOP! THERE'S A PROBLEM? HE PRODUCED IT. IS IT PRIDE OR PART OF SOME DEAL? IT WILL BE MANDATED NATIONWIDE. PRETTY SURE JOE SIGNED AN EO.

THERE'S GOTTA BE A WAY AROUND THIS? VAX PASSPORTS PASSING IN THE UK.😟 HACKERS? HELP US! I'M GONNA RUN OR TRY BRIBERY. I'M IN LIBERAL HELL, STILL IN LOCKDOWN. BUT THE VAX IS GOING STRONG.
DJT SHOULD SPEAK UP! 🙏🙏🙏

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
27 February, 08:36
In response Robert Travers to his Publication