P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 February, 07:16
Why did we really strike syria ???
Q

https://t.me/QanonHub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 06:20
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
HOW WOULD WE KNOW? MSM & DEEP FAKES? MILITARY IS IN CONTROL...

ANOTHER QUESTION. WE KNOW THE VAX IS KILLING PEOPLE. I ♥️ DJT, BUT WHY DID HE PUSH IT & NOT SAY ANYTHING SINCE TO WARN US? PRIDE? OR COMPROMISE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
27 February, 06:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
That is my biggest question of all! Why would DJT go as far as telling the public the vaccine is safe and he would take it if dr. told him too when he knows how dangerous it is? People are trusting him on that. This topic is not a game! I love him and am so confused by this.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 February, 06:52
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
I think it was all optics. What has Q told us for a long time? Think mirror. Sometimes our President says things which are directed specifically to those of us that are awake. When he stated that the vaccines were safe....I knew immediately NOT to take them. Same thing when he said it was important to get tested. New digs have shown that even the tests are NOT safe. Ive not been tested and have not gotten sick. And I will NEVER get another shot for anything...never mind a vaccine. Big pharma is a scam of the highest magnitude. BE SAFE!!

Only people mentioned by RebeccaYshuaMC in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 February, 08:41
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
From what Ive seen...YES. And nano technology. Not tracking but biological.