Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 06:20
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
HOW WOULD WE KNOW? MSM & DEEP FAKES? MILITARY IS IN CONTROL...

ANOTHER QUESTION. WE KNOW THE VAX IS KILLING PEOPLE. I ♥️ DJT, BUT WHY DID HE PUSH IT & NOT SAY ANYTHING SINCE TO WARN US? PRIDE? OR COMPROMISE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
27 February, 06:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
That is my biggest question of all! Why would DJT go as far as telling the public the vaccine is safe and he would take it if dr. told him too when he knows how dangerous it is? People are trusting him on that. This topic is not a game! I love him and am so confused by this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Fab @Postman
27 February, 08:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Trump has never pushed the vax. He has alway pushed theoputics. When he got covid, what did He take. plus I heard that they have a cute to the vax and what it does to people. People have always died from phama.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 February, 08:42
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Iran , as far back as 1996, was practicing launching rockets out of a container ship and blowing them up at atrophy. They have always wanted to put a EMP on us via a ship off the coast. Thwarted