Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 10:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 February, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Name of song - Devil At My Door .
Devil At My Door in English Gematria equals: 978
Full Armor Of God in English Gematria equals: 978
Invisible Enemy in English Gematria equals: 978
Alice In Wonderland in English Gematria equals: 978
End Child Trafficking in English Gematria equals: 978
Salute To America in English Gematria equals: 978
Digital Soldiers in English Gematria equals: 978
All We Need Is Love in English Gematria equals: 978:
Make America Great Again in English Gematria equals: 978

#MAGA #wwg1wga 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Coincidence does not exist.
I worked in the music industry for many years and I know that certain "works" are a kind of programming. Musical compositions are invented under specific names and I am convinced that even with a specific vibration. These predefined song titles may not be changed even by translation into other languages (they give it as part of the contract). I understand that no one believed me when I left. It sounds crazy, but it's true. Programming through words, rhythm, tones and emphasis. I wanted to write a dissertation on this topic (sound manipulation in MSM) at the university, but I was forbidden by the school management, under threats.
04:55 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 09:36
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Bob Dylan recently exposed this form of manipulation on IG through an ad for mono release last year.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 February, 12:33
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Yes, I know about that. This ancient knowledge was simply misused against people, like many others.
If people understood the meaning of tones, ie vibrations, and learned to work with them, they would be able to heal everything and on all levels. Body, spirit and soul. I've been researching it since I was a kid.