Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
08 March, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i am enjoying your play lists!
Alot of songs I have not heard in years
and also introducing me to some new tunes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 10:51
❤👊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 March, 03:07
Vincent, are you okay? Stormy weeks are coming ... I wish you all the best!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 February, 07:25
I am going out on a limb here and being simple. March the month possible big happenings! March on! I read this the day it was posted but it just now clicked. Again going out on a limb

DanieD RodriQues @Missdiorwho
28 February, 01:38
the movie the sound of freedom has a guy named bob barr what Barr was qubert reffering too ? the movie looks AMAZING !

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
28 February, 12:52
iWonder how much🤑 in royalties this feller made from Netflix's Lucifer show.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
28 February, 12:19
Military Motivation - "Devil At My Door" (2020)
https://youtu.be/gUiB7nJ23...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 February, 12:11
It's on for March. Declas. Everything.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
28 February, 11:20
DECLAS after CPAC?

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
28 February, 12:12
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Evil begets evil. ( Not someone that Evil hates & fears...that exposes their horrific crimes!)
Don't worry thats just satan trying to shake your faith
Remember Obummer's code name was "RENEGADE"

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 February, 10:55
Post 3098:

Retweet 'many' for plausible deniability?
March (17) - message to?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 February, 11:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 February, 10:44

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 10:43

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
28 February, 10:32
I dont know if people tell you often but we appreciate all you do to help us VK. Thank you for your service

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
28 February, 06:52
The switch will be flipped in March. :) Maybe 3/1 13 comms, but March 20 this year also brings in the new seasonal/zodiacal/astrological year. Spring Equinox. Let it begin ~

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 February, 02:54
"Return To Innocence"
#returntocamelot
#KennedyVision
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 February, 02:52
"Devil at my door"
A Day of Judgement

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 February, 02:38
432 ...

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
27 February, 10:34
Thanks VK. I'll add it to the others you have in your playlist. God Bless you!! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 February, 09:33
💞Sending you some good vibes and blessings 💛🙏
Loved the track VK but don't want that devil around either! I'm not opening my door!😉 Wishing you a beautiful, restful, night. 💐🇺🇸🐰

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
27 February, 08:31
"Wuotani Ruoperath" - "Odin, prepare for battle"

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 February, 07:58
Right on!! Timestamp 122 in gematria =

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 February, 07:54
VK could please move the American pissed level up? Even a decimal will help! Too much of them trying to ruin America!

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
27 February, 06:46
MARCH ON = 72
I AM ALIVE = 72

VALOR VALOR = 136
GREAT AWAKENING = 136

13*6=78
KENNEDY = 78

VV = 44
HOPE = 44
FAITH = 44
MAGA MAGA = 44

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 08:11
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
27 February, 06:19
Hey VK! I was just thinking of you, so stopping by to say hi to you and hi to all the patriots ❤

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
27 February, 06:13
APL should now be 1Q+!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
27 February, 06:02
KEEP TURNIN' UP THE HEAT! yay - yay! I'M A HUSTLER!

Amy Williams @Amycw228
27 February, 04:45
Away for the weekend to escape current MAGA anxieties and lo and behold I was met by these friendly coasters ...a Godwink perhaps?