Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 10:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 February, 04:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Coincidence does not exist.
I worked in the music industry for many years and I know that certain "works" are a kind of programming. Musical compositions are invented under specific names and I am convinced that even with a specific vibration. These predefined song titles may not be changed even by translation into other languages (they give it as part of the contract). I understand that no one believed me when I left. It sounds crazy, but it's true. Programming through words, rhythm, tones and emphasis. I wanted to write a dissertation on this topic (sound manipulation in MSM) at the university, but I was forbidden by the school management, under threats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 09:36
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Bob Dylan recently exposed this form of manipulation on IG through an ad for mono release last year.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
27 February, 12:14
I did March On but didnt really find a good overall breakdown. I dont see it like you do. Keep it up I enjoy for gematix decodes

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
27 February, 12:10
💥