Doq Holliday @doqholliday
More people spreading lies.

We must be getting close.
01:58 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
04 March, 12:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
my anxiety is off the charts fighting with my everpresent depression. I am trying so hard to keep it together. its so hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
04 March, 12:42
There is one, sounds legit. It involves adrenochrome, Amazon leak, German anon... BUT
company address in Trump tower in NY
Come on, man!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 February, 11:17
yes, very encouraging.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 08:11
We are getting close to something. I did not think much about the 12/21 event until the last couple of weeks all this was somewhat random but now something has changed, frequencies, God's energies, Idk but something, it is not just a political change coming me thinks.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
28 February, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the energy in the sky on 12/21 was the same as when moses led the people out of slavery in egypt. coincidence? i think not ♥️🌎

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 February, 07:13
Noticing that too

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
27 February, 11:15
Agreed! WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 10:29

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 February, 03:01
113 mirrors 311 which was the original kick off a year ago..

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 February, 03:03
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
timestamp = 113

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 February, 02:39
I sure hope so because I'm getting tired of my relatives believing them. I have tried & tried to tell them the truth but they won't listen and think I'm nuts.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 02:48
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I'm in the same situation! I don't know what else I can do to convince them they are being lied too!!! The Fake News is a HUGE part of this problem! 😡🤬🤬😡

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
27 February, 02:01
POTUS at CPAC on SUNDAY, Feb.28...2+8=10
Must pay close attention and we are in LEAPyear!
There is NO Feb.29

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
27 February, 02:28
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
2020 was leap. next is 24...maybe.