Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 01:58
More people spreading lies.

We must be getting close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 February, 02:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I sure hope so because I'm getting tired of my relatives believing them. I have tried & tried to tell them the truth but they won't listen and think I'm nuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
I'm in the same situation! I don't know what else I can do to convince them they are being lied too!!! The Fake News is a HUGE part of this problem! 😡🤬🤬😡
02:48 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
27 February, 12:44
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Forgot to mention: You are so right on about Fake News. People won't wake up if Fake New continues.

27 February, 12:28
I might say something here and there but I had to stop trying as it was just upsetting me.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
27 February, 03:15
im also on this same boat. outnumbered 5-1. i have to do my best to not jump around and say "told ya so!" Time to be the bigger person and be ready for calm explanation with plenty of screen shots to back it up. currently have 4000ish saved shots.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 03:19
In response Jeep Riot to his Publication
I agree. I also have tons of memes & articles.

27 February, 12:35
In response Jeep Riot to his Publication
Oh I will be saying "told ya so." I know that is childish of me but no effort was made on their part to research ONE thing. 4000 screen shots WOW