d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
26 February, 02:08
George News told us to go back and study the 2020 State of the Union.

Listen very carefully to this entire clip.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 02:31
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Maduro was supposed to step down and never run again. Pompeo made a statement about it just a month before the "coup in America". The building that housed the DOMINION machines in Venezuela was burned to the gound shortly there after. I had the details on twatter but i lost it when they gave me the china boot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
26 February, 03:58
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Like many iof us, I was booted too. Though I was able to log in recently & see my own past posts ~ just unable to post anything new.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
I can only view posts, cannot do anything with them on Twitter. I miss Pompeo's posts thought. Truthfully Fook twitter they need to move in with the CCP (oh wait they already are). I will never go back to those that do not abide by our Constitution.
10:02 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dawn Smith, click on at the bottom under it