d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
George News told us to go back and study the 2020 State of the Union.

Listen very carefully to this entire clip.
02:08 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
28 February, 11:28
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
if you go back, I dont think he said Soul, I believe he said Squl. listen hard and then look up definition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Knight Breed @knightbreed
26 February, 07:22
Gen Milley at the end is looking at everyone. Going yeah you bastards.. I got you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 February, 06:36
Future proves past. Every Trump speech seems to be prophetic if we ourselves can connect the future dots.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 February, 06:11
I just watched the entire speech, even better this time around.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
26 February, 04:15
Replace 'Maduro' with 'Biden'...

26 February, 04:16
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
Who does he highlight at the end? :)

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
26 February, 04:00
the disgust on the faces of the military looking at the scum representatives should have alerted us

26 February, 04:11
In response Tina Smith to her Publication
They had their game-faces on.
Staring straight into the hearts of the enemy.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
26 February, 03:53
was that some sort of hand signal or was she just fixing her top ???

Sally Crim @scrim109
26 February, 03:49
Boom!

Reina Beans @Reinab
26 February, 03:46
We are leading a 59 nation coalition

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 February, 06:49
In response Reina Beans to her Publication
Yes that was critical, thr coalition is already formed!

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
26 February, 03:44
Juan...

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
26 February, 03:44
The military brass at the very end look like their balls are attached to a few ounces of C4.

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
26 February, 03:43
Look at Pences face... either the real Pence showing how he feels or Actor Pence giving a 100 % performance 24/7!

TiburonX ... @TiburonX
26 February, 03:15
Venezuela is one of the last countries that has resources the cabal wants to take over. After them, the USA.
Watch this entire video to understand context.
https://rumble.com/vd71ll-...

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
27 February, 08:12
In response TiburonX ... to his Publication
thank you!! I've shared with many people. so informative🤗

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 February, 03:09
Nancy was repeating Trump's "Freedom unifies the soul", acting like that sounds weird, lol! Such a jerk!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 03:54
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
TOTAL jerk.

We also need to create a Go-Fund-Me campaign to buy her enough Fixodent.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
26 February, 03:03
can anyone lip read........ what does Nancy say........?????

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
26 February, 06:49
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
She's mumbling about misplacing her vodka martini 🍸🤣

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
26 February, 08:04
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
She also looked suprised at the amount of money Trump spent on the Military lol- she repeated that as well.

26 February, 03:00
First, he brings up election fraud/illegitimate Presidents.

Then, he highlights the Military.

Coincidence?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 03:55
BOOM!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 02:57
Excellent! ... the whole house backed him on that one! And he will be/is the rightous legitimate president of the USA!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
26 February, 02:53
Where do you follow George News?

26 February, 02:59
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
On Telegram ( https://t.me/georgenews ); however, George had a YT live chat last night. That's where we were told to go back and listen to the SOTU.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 02:37
the evil witch in a falsely colored clothing (white signifies pure-she's falsely presented herself here) she actually repeats what he says she learned something new there the look of surprise on her face "freedom signifies unity" her face shows the new revelation in her nonexistent brain. it's amazing to watch it again as i did last year and be reminded at how much the nonclappers are against anything good for us 🇺🇸 😢 and to watch her head look through papers over and over again as she put her head down, cranked her lips left and right and had trouble not making faces. evil woman

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 02:44
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
"freedom unifies the soul"
i got that wrong in my first comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ my apologies
my eyes were so stuck on watching her repeat it and her surprise of it that my ears and brain didn't remember it correctly.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 02:31
Maduro was supposed to step down and never run again. Pompeo made a statement about it just a month before the "coup in America". The building that housed the DOMINION machines in Venezuela was burned to the gound shortly there after. I had the details on twatter but i lost it when they gave me the china boot.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
26 February, 03:58
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Like many iof us, I was booted too. Though I was able to log in recently & see my own past posts ~ just unable to post anything new.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 February, 02:30
$2.2 Trillion in the United States Military...
❤️🇺🇸

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 02:30
One source implied that the 2.3 Trillion missing since 9/11 was used to start up Space Force

26 February, 02:28
Cool. Calm. Calculated.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 February, 02:21
The only way is the Military🇺🇲

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 February, 02:19
2.2Trillion invested in the military. isnt that the amount recogonised as missing from the penatgon on 9/10?
venezuala, illegit president in position, Trump recognises true President. 🧐

26 February, 02:20
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
It's a very close amount. I believe $2.3T was missing

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 February, 02:18
Freedom unifies the SQUL ♥️🇺🇸🙏🏼
#FutureProvesPast
#TheBestIsYetToCome

26 February, 02:19
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Then he highlights the Military.... ;)

John Ehret @JWE85
26 February, 02:15
Trump is always ahead!!!